Jedediah was born on 29 January 1979 and is a radio and television personality. She is basically an Italian. She is a contributor on Fox News and has also written some books. She completed her graduation from Wagner College and completed Master in Arts from Columbia University. She also held many leadership positions when it came to Marketing and Education.
Jedediah was the former dean for high-school level and also an academic advisor. She has taught at the high school, middle school and on the college level.
She has extensively worked with children from the age of three till adults and done workshops like Spanish, public speaking, academic writing and monologue coaching. She basically belongs to New York but at present she is living in Manhattan.
She joined the FNC in the year 2013, and she is working as a contributor at present. All through her tenure in the FNC, she has made an appearance on many programmes like Your World, The Five etc. She had even made her contribution towards the Fox Business Network and made guest visits in CNBC, MSNBC, The Blaze and many other radio shows.
She is also a columnist, and we can see her works in many other publications like The Daily Caller, Human Events, Newsmax, Townhall, Breitbart News and The Blaze. She has also written a book called Outnumbered which was published in the year 2011. Jedediah is a speaker for a famous institute and is a mentor at The New Agenda.
She has been a guest host on radio, namely, 1450 WCTC and has been a co-host on many shows on the Fox News network. She has a different writing style; it is very vibrant. The websites and articles that she writes receive very good comments from the audience. The articles are very provoking, and she can dig into the reader’s mind while writing.
She mentions that these five were her Smartest Decisions in her lifetime:
· She said that visiting Paris, Rome and Bruges at the age of twenty made her early life very interesting.
· She will never forget the summer of 99 that she spent in Spain. She loves the paella. She went on a memorable motorcycle ride. She also mentioned that she missed and valued her friend’s during this time.
· She also Learnt Spanish and mentions that Neruda, Alberti and Puértolas are too good.
· She says that the workshops she did at the American Academy, which was for Dramatic Arts was a real good experience and helped her find herself while playing different characters.
· Jedediah says that she will never forget the day when she went on a date at the age of 18. She will never be able to cover over that love that she had in her on ha date.
She has a puppy named Emma. At the age of eighteen, her boyfriend was much older guy who was also very handsome and successful. After that she has dated so many men and had some very nice dates and experiences, and she mentions that each experience adds to what you are and helps you find what you really want.